Call of abstracts
The Local and Scientific Committees invite you to submit abstracts for our V Latin American Regional Conference San José 2019. The deadline for abstract submission is January 31, 2019. All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the corresponding author latest by February 28, 2019, together with detailed information and guidelines.
Motto of the Congress
Building Bridges among Diversity
From this formulation, the Scientific Committee has derived five thematic tracks:
- Towards culturally-sensitive and ethical methodologies
- Multiculturalism and indigenous psychologies: Dealing with acculturation and globalization
- Latin American migration: Challenges for receiving and sending societies
- Religions, ideologies, political processes in current Latin American regional transformations
- Doing cross-cultural psychology in Latin America: Overcoming challenges and bridging efforts.
Proposals can be submitted for:
- Group sessions - Symposia and Panel discussions
- Individual Oral and Poster Presentations
- Forums or Round tables
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions in these tracks, as well as other fields of your research and expertise.
Submission period is open with this Announcement going public.
|Type of submission||Deadline||Acceptance decision I||Acceptance decision II|
Symposia and round table sessions
|March 15, 2019||March 30, 2019||April 1st, 2019|
|Individual papers and poster presentations||March 15, 2019||March 30, 2019||April 1st, 2019|